Wednesday, June 12, 2013

So As I Was Saying, We Moved...


And when I realized I was in over my head with getting the packing done alone I called in the big guns.

Packing. With boys. By myself.
This is either the best idea or the worst idea ever.

I guess it depends on your perspective.

The "big guns" by the way are AKA Gamma Rita in case you didn't know. And here she is in front of our new "little home" with a couple of very cute, but somewhat uncooperative grandsons:







- L. 

PS. In case my boys don't look especially thrilled, they are (except maybe in those pictures). We are happy to be here – big smiles and all. See?



1 comment:

  1. I love all the "outtakes"! Props to Gramma Rita! She seems absolutely wonderful!

    Congratulations on your new home <3

    N.

    ReplyDelete